"Jorden Rundt med Donald" - A new proof for Greenland!

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Fri Aug 22 22:18:05 CEST 2003

Hi all!

Today I have found a new, very important proof for my view about "Luck of
the North" taking place on Greenland.

In 1995 the Scandinavian Weeklies published a huge poster along with 75
stickers. The Norwegian version of this poster was called "Jorden Rundt med
Donald". Translated this title means "Around the globe with Donald". The 75
stickers show 75 various places on the Earth + Space + Fantasy - all shown
by Barks. It seems that this poster is based upon the original US-versions
of the stories as Norway is represented with "The Lemen with the Locket"
(sticker 32). And yes Greenland is indeed represented with "Luck of the
North" (sticker 27).

AFAIK this poster has been developed by the highly respected Donald Duck
expert Erik Hoerthe. I can't see why we should doubt his good judgement
about this.

Sigvald