On Gottfredson's Mickey Mouse Strips

Alecto alecto at goulburn.net.au
Mon Aug 25 15:46:07 CEST 2003

Are there story codes for these old strips?, I've just obtained a very early
Australian MM comic that I'd like to index but I can't find the codes. It's a 48
page comic with 4 panels per page, I'm not sure how many stories are in it
(might be just one), the comic starts off with MM building a Mini golf course,
later in the book another mouse called "Mr Slicker" takes up with Minnie so
Mickey starts trying various methods of killing himself.

Tony