MM dailies

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Wed Aug 27 23:17:42 CEST 2003

POUL FROKJAR, 27-08-2003:

> Thank you very much Harry for submitting the MM Dailies text I did a
> few years back. There are a couple of statements that Horst Schroeder
> later requested altered (he *did* realize that he bought the MM rights
> and other minor stuff).

What exactly do these corrections from Horst Schroeder contain?

> It was originally my intention to forward the text to anyone who could
> include it in a suitable place (e.g. the text on Gottfredson on DCML).
> Anyone interested can nick it. Main thing (to me) is that the info is
> there for whoever is interested.

I think the information should be added as an INDUCKS information file,
or something like that. (Preferably together with the corrections as an
addition.)

> And I can only recommend skipping eating for a couple of months if
> that will buy you the lot. I have got it and believe me: It will
> NEVER be reprinted without cuts etc. (not legally, anyway).

In other words, let's go on hunger strike! :-)

It will save you money for the elusive Mickey Mouse Gottfredson books,
and it will make an important media event as a clear message to Disney
that we don't take it any longer!!!

It's a win-win situation. If it doesn't work out, there will be the
heavenly status of Disney Martyr!

Day one, and counting...

--- Daniël, in one of his fundamentalistic moods

P.S. You can join, too!