Florence Quackfaster once again

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Thu Aug 28 13:28:58 CEST 2003

OLAF SOLSTRAND, 28-08-2003:

> Sorry to bring up this old discussion again, but I'm just curious.
> I've always thought of Geoffrey Blum as a man who does good research,
> so... what we all think of as obvious - that Blum didn't notice that
> Don Rosa already had made a name for this character - does not sound
> reasonable to me.

Olaf, I really can't believe you're bringing this up, again. What
you write sounds like a repetition. This subject has been discussed
*thoroughly*, here on DCML. And now we're back at the beginning?
Geoffrey Blum is a bad researcher because he missed (or ignored) one
name by another Disney creator? Oh, please...

--- Daniël