Disney Witches revisited

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Thu Aug 28 19:41:47 CEST 2003

Quoting Rich Bellacera <xephyr at cwnet.com>:

> Anything to add, correct or share about these characters or others would be
> welcome! :-) [this is right up your ally Eta! :-)]

Hrmph, I'm disappointed you left out my favorites! :-) I'm naturally talking
about Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia and Hay Lin!

Well, I can't say I have read too much of them, so I'm not the best to add
information on them - but please don't forget "W.i.t.c.h.". That comic is
highly underestimated.

I also remember a few Italian stories where we meet a grandmother, a niece and
a fiance of Magica de Spell. You may have mentioned them here, but I can't get
them to fit with your explanations, so I mentioned it anyway. Do they sound
familiar?

A few hints to remember them by:
-- When the grandma was asleep, she turned into what she was dreaming of.
-- The fiancee was allergic to ravens and sneezed fire.
-- The niece loved torturing Ratface.

As mentioned, I don't know if these characters are the same as you mention, but
at least: Here's my two cents.

Olaf,
dreaming to find a version of the picture where Will is walking naked through a
snowstorm in episode 1 of "W.i.t.c.h." in poster-size to keep over my bed.