Pigs is Pigs

Rich Bellacera xephyr at cwnet.com
Sun Aug 31 01:25:52 CEST 2003

Daniel van Eijmeren said:

> Fuss? I don't look at it as a fuss.
> I certainly hope my emails are not read that way!

Nononono, you misunderstand.... I would in no way want to
discourage you or anyone from sharing on the List or why
would I have said, "... lets see if the same can be had
about Pigs?"

I guess I should have put a "smiley" at the end of the sentence.

> The only "selfish" intention is that I like to contribute
> unknown or overlooked information. That's a challenge for me,
> and part of the fun.

I LOVE overlooked information... Heck I claim to be the "champion
of the Obscure and forgotten" Disney characters, how could I not?

> I have no life. This is my only trick. And now you're taking
> that away from me? Please, have a heart! (Sob! Sob! Sob!)  :-)

Who?  ME??? Never!  Share!!! Live!!! Perform that amazing trick
you do so well...!

Thanks,

Rich Bellacera
xephyr at cwnet.com