Pigs is Pigs

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Sun Aug 31 15:20:32 CEST 2003

Hi, Rich!

Only few notes...

> 1)  The Three Little Pigs a.k.a. Practical (Pete Pig), Fiddler (Cyril
> Pig)) & Fifer (Marcus Pig)

>From where do you get their first names? "Disney's House of Mouse"? I don't
think so. In Italy they are Gimmi, Timmi & Tommi, later called also Gimmy,
Timmy & Tommy.

> 2)  Peter & Paddy Pig
> Peter's last big appearance was in
> "Who Framed Roger Rabbit," I believe.

Later, back in 1993, he also starred in the comics pages of a Disney book
written by me, with Fethry, Donald and Tabby, drawn by G. B. Carpi. He meets
Donald after a long time, he's still a reporter.

> 13)  Benzino Gasolinni
> Not really relevant since he was a DUCKTALES obscure character, but he
> did appear several episodes of the series.  He was a millionaire racecar
> driver.  That's about the extent of his importance...

You ought to know that he's Italian and his name is a parody of the lousy
fascist dictator's one Benito Mussolini.

Ciao,

L.