Looking For WDC&S 635

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 23:38:25 CET 2003

Hi all!

Back in August, I missed the issue of WDC&S 635. Would any of the list
members happen to have an extra copy they'd be willing to part with? Obviously I'd
be willing to pay for the original cost of the comic itself, plus
shipping/handling and maybe a few more dollars besides for your trouble. I have every
Gemstone comic except that one unfortunetly, so I'd really like to get this
one(especially to read part 1 of Don Rosa's Three Caballeros story among other
things). So email me if you have one and want to part with it. :)

Derek Smith