Merlin Jones--The Campus Kook & Scrambled Egghead

kingofduckburg@apptechnc.net kingofduckburg at apptechnc.net
Fri Dec 5 16:30:56 CET 2003

In general, I LOVE Tommy Kirk's Disney films, and I think he's a good actor,
but Merlin Jones is, in my opinion...  Well, Annette is cute!  I love the
Sherman Brothers theme songs to both of the Merlin Jones films, though!  In
fact, now that I'm thinking about the two tunes, I'll probably be
humming, "They call him Merlin Jones..." all day.

I would like to see Tom Kirk make a comeback and appear in some new films too.
With good material, I think he could really be something!

Matt