Lo$ in Germany

Soeren Schridde sschridde at web.de
Sat Dec 6 20:50:21 CET 2003

Hi all,

as I at last caught up reading the digest, I don't have to fear
repeating stuff being already said.
Therefore:

in Germany, the Lo$ series book came out just recently, with
additional information by Don Rosa and including additional chapters
made by him so far.
It is sold in a standard softcover version for 19 Euro (raised after
being announced with 10 Euro) and a hardcover version for 49 Euro
(limited to 999), signed by Don Rosas and including some extra pages
of which I don't know the content.
I tried to get a HC copy less for the signature (I already have some
albums signed with a dedication for me), but more for having that
great series in a hardcover book (expecting it to last longer in a
beautiful state)...

No chance!
Seemingly online shops were set back and only provided a fragment of
their orders; thus killing my amazon-order.
Comic shops are sold out also by pre-orders already.

Few are sold at ebay going over the 100 Euro-fence already...

I HOPE THEY'D SELL HC ALBUMS WITHOUT THE SIGNATURE IN UNLIMITED
QUANTITIES...

*sigh*

If anyone has a spare copy for the original price.....

Soeren----------
Tel.: +49 (0)40/98760818
Fax: +49 (0)40/98761995

Mobile: +49 (0)177/6150764