Don Rosa in Mythos Island ?

Ola Martinsson Ola.Martinsson at ericsson.com
Tue Dec 9 13:17:55 CET 2003

In the last episode of the Mythos Island mystery there is a frame when
Mickey and Donald fetch up Gyros stuff from his workshop. In the crowd
there is a man that seem to me that it could maybe be Don Rosa. Am I
correct or is it someone else it is intended to resemble. As it is drawn
it must be a charicature of a real person ( at least that's the
impression that I get).

Since the artist himself, Ferioli, is on this list maybe you can bring
some clearness into this matter ?

Ola in a still cloudy Stockholm +3 and a little snow/ice on the ground