Mickey in shorts (was Cesar Ferioli/ Mickey)

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Mon Dec 15 12:43:28 CET 2003

Lars:
> I suspect the shorts look is more popular than the "fully dressed" look.
> If only because current Mickey stories are far more popular than the
> "late Murry and beyond" 1970s-1980s material.

Mmm... good point. I'd enjoyed these stories a lot when a child... I suppose
that the growth me likes a classic touch on the comics. I like the

> The Argentinian publisher doesn't like the shorts?
He likes. I was thinking in a general way about publishers. Must be hard
pick up the lot of international "disney" stuff and guess what will be more
catchy or popular...

By the way. How looks Mickey in the "House of the Mouse" (?) series ?

FABIO

bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar