Question about Don Rosa's family tree

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Tue Dec 16 06:46:49 CET 2003

Harry:

> Version without sidebar: Norwegian "Verdens Gang" of 1993-07-03
> Version with sidebar: Swedish "Kalle Anka" 1994-01

Are you sure about that? The full poster didn't come before much later, but
I seem to remember that the poster came as a collectible series (six or
something heads at a time to stick up on the large poster) the fall '93. At
least in Norway...

Daniël:

> > Version without sidebar: Norwegian "Verdens Gang" of 1993-07-03
>
> Is this an official publication? By Disney?

This is a Norwegian newspaper. They published the entire tree over two
pages. I hated this, as I knew I would be collecting the entire tree that
same fall. Not fun to see it already in the summer then.

Olaf the Blue