Olaf's bar (OT)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Tue Dec 16 17:27:56 CET 2003

OLAF SOLSTRAND to me, 16-12-2003:

> Yes, I hated that. That could have been a true highlight of that
> fall - collecting a [family tree] poster, little by little, in the
> Donald Duck magazine. Now, it wasn't that exciting anymore
> because I'd already seen it.
>
> Hey, you can compare it to chocolate. If you're going to eat one
> chocolate bar for the entire year, what will you prefer? Eating
> it one piece every week throughout the fall, or rather eat the
> entire bar in July?

Well, you could have ignored that newspaper publication. You were
not obliged to look at it, but apparently you were too weak to
resist it. :-)

And that's what I would have done with the chocolate bar. I would
not be able to ignore it. I would eat it all at once.

That's why I rarely have any candy, snacks or soda at home. I've
found out that keeping such stuff out of the house, does miracles
in loosing weight, and in feeling better in general. But please,
don't put it in front of me! On some weak moments, the cooky monster
in me might awake! :-)

--- Daniël