Family Tree and Olaf's bar

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Thu Dec 18 04:58:48 CET 2003

Daniel (I'm too lazy to draw the two dots over the e right now):

> You mean that someone *forced* you to look at that Family Tree preview,
> in that [newspaper] article? :-)

Nah, but my eyes were already pinpointed on the newspaper because I was
reading the article. And, as this was a newspaper and not a donaldist
magazine, it's a sensation every time they print a donaldistic article. I
then turned the page, and *bam* I had already seen it. All there was left
to do was (don't take this literally) to "swallow it".