Indexing changes and versions

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Fri Dec 19 10:14:21 CET 2003

Daniël:

> But there we go again, discussing discussions again. It happens too
> often when I publicly try to discuss Inducks matters.

Then ignore my opinion for a moment, at let's see what others (non-Inducks people) think about the subjects that you raised.

> And when I get a few general, hurried
> sentences back, it's even *more* frustrating.

My messages may seem hurried, but they are not. They are short, yes. That's because with every sentence I try to take into account the relevance for a DCML audience. I often delete sentences from my mails after having spent minutes to write them.

--Harry.
("Schrijven is schrappen.")