Yet another P.S.

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Fri Dec 19 13:13:28 CET 2003

I wrote:
"I could have made my own Barks database twice as big, twice as good,
and twice as structured, if I wouldn't have wasted my time with emails
like these."

With "emails like these", I mean emails in which I'm trying to change
the world by contributing emails to mailing lists. Not just emails
about Inducks alone.

It happens too often that I turn on my computer to do some consistent
working on my website, when just before I do that, I decide to check my
email, and before I know it, it's hours later and I still haven't done
anything for my site.

I should reserve my email time for the "coffee breaks", if I ever want
to learn how to create things in a structured and disciplined way. At
this moment, it has been the opposite much too often.

--- Daniël