November 2003 US Comic Book Sales

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 12:33:40 CET 2003

Hi all!

Unfortunately this list doesn't give out the exact sales numbers, just ranks.
I'll post it again when I can find those numbers.

196. Donald Duck and Friends 310
199. Mickey Mouse and Friends 259
202. Uncle Scrooge 324
203. Walt Disney's Christmas Parade 1
214. Walt Disney's Comics and Stories 639

DDA 2 wasn't in the Top 50 graphic novels(though that's not unexpected since
it came out in October). Christmas Parade did better than I thought it would.

Plus, plus!!!!!!!! Gemstone Publishing makes up 0.81% of the market in dollar
share and 0.53% in volume share. Watch out Viz, your anime won't be able to
take the Donald Duck&co. heat!! ;)

http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=3032

Derek Smith