LoT, German Christmas story by Rota

Soeren Schridde sschridde at web.de
Sun Dec 21 01:05:12 CET 2003

Hi all,

maybe a dumb question, but it bothers me too much, and a fellow DCML
member answering me in private didn't know either (let's call him
Pound Big in disguise as he didn't know the answer either ;-) )...

If I am not wrong, "L_o_T"- is always used as abbreviation for ROSAs
masterpiece "Life _a_nd Times of Scrooge McDuck"...

Why not "L_a_T", then? I understand it that the "o" can't stand for
"of" as there is no "t" to come after the of?
Do I get something grossly wrong or is there a sensible explanation /
origin for this?

Besides that I wanted to point out that I very much liked a two-part
Christmas story featurign Scrooge, published in this and next week's
german Micky Maus (D2003-043), by Marco Rota.

It's another variation of the "cold shell, though nice in hiscore"
theme... with a strong role of a small, beaked, poor boy, and what's
worth a dime...
Don't want to spoil too much, just wanted to pinpoint on this story,
as only VERY FEW stories NOT by Rosa or Barks made me shiver so
far....

And thus I also got a nice transition to wishing you all nice
christmas (or Wednesday, for those not celebrating it (If I remember
correctly, credits for that expression need to go to Don)) and a
happy, successful new year.

Yours,

Soeren Schridde
Soeren Schridde

--- member of the AAAAA
(Anonymous Association Against Acronym Abuse) ---

Stader Str. 206, 21075 Hamburg, Germany
eMail: sschridde at web.de  (2nd: sschridde at gmx.de)
Tel./Fax: Acc.Code+ (0)40/98760818
Fax: Acc.Code+ (0)40/98761995