DDA/Western Publishing

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 12:38:13 CET 2003

Gary wrote:

And the covers - boy, I wish I could claim I
color those!
---------------------

lol. I think the DDA covers are the best looking of the Gemstone line.

Rodney wrote:

I agree to a certain extent (the new WDCS issues are lacking Murray, which
I'd love to see), and I think it's just a matter of the Gemstone staff getting
the photo-stats from Western for some of these lesser seen gems.

Interesting. I didn't know Western still kept photo-stats. I thought maybe
they had gone to Disney itself(after so long with Western not publishing Disney
comics).

Derek Smith