Two quotes left (Barks quiz - Twelve quotes of Christmas) / Søren's email

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Dec 29 15:24:05 CET 2003

Here are the remaining two quotes of the Barks Christmas Quote Quiz,
including some hints:

6. "Here is the deed - all filled out! Sign it on the dotted line!"
   (Hints: Ten-pager. No Scrooge involved. Deed is obviously shown.
   Takes place during Christmas.)

7. "If I can keep anything BAD from happening to it, I may get a
   four-dollar bonus for Christmas!"
   (Page shows a Disney character with a shovel and a wheelbarrow.
   Hint: Ten-pager.)

SØREN OLESEN to me, 28-12-2003:

>> Excluding the DCML emails. Otherwise I'd have to admit that
>> NO ONE ever emails me... (Sob! Sob!) :-)

> Poor poor Daniël! This isn't true, pal, and you know it :-)

It isn't fully true, indeed. But I just wanted to forget all the
hate-mail... (SOB! SOB!) :-)

--- Daniël