Free comic Maharajah Donald

UNDBKB@aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Tue Feb 4 20:33:58 CET 2003

> I just talked to my local comic store and they see no listing for the Disney
>
> free comic in the January (or Feb) order forms?  So how do they actually
> order it?
>
> Rob

It is listed on page 12 of the Preview catalog for February and Page 10 of
the retailer order form for February.
For those of you who said you have to pay to get these, the agreement with
Diamond Comics says: "You agree to give these comics away on May 3rd, 2003
with no purchase required.  Participating retailers must have a storefront."

If you have no luck with your local store I can ship them to you for the cost
of my shipping.

Barry