Carl Barks Conversations discount sources

Donald Ault ault at nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu
Thu Feb 6 14:24:17 CET 2003

The paperback edition of *Carl Barks: Conversations* is available at
significant discounts at Wal-Mart on line and Amazon.com.

I'm pasting the links below, but I'm not certain they'll work, and don't
know if Wal-Mart or Amazon ships internationally.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=1848554&cat=18997&type
=3&dept=3920&path=0%3A3920%3A18563%3A18569