Music

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Sun Feb 16 14:43:58 CET 2003

Hi all

About music in the duck stories - you've been writing about "A little
something special" and "The Triple Distlefink" -
I once made a series of 4 columns for the school mag - two concerned
Barks duck stories with music and notes - 2 concerned Rosa duck stories
with music and notes. I myself expected the notes in a little something
special to be "after the ball is over", but I can't be sure.
You definetely have to check also following stories by Rosa:
The Black knight (he's humming all the time, while destroying things)
The Kalevala (some finish tunes are represented - and I couldn't be
happier that you americans will hopefully and eventually get to see
this story in print.)
The 3 cabelleroes ride again (notes from the cartoon have been pasted
in by the author)

I'll find more xamples later - and also later today i'll make my report
on my great trip to Norway this past week.

Send all complaints to:
A. C. Sivebaek
anders_sivebaek at nns.dk