DCML digest, Vol 1 #1259 - 18 msgs

Theresa Wiegert theresaw at oso.chalmers.se
Mon Feb 17 23:04:41 CET 2003

Cord:
BTW: Could Bombi the zombi have sex? Would the children be half-undead?

Oaaaaaa! Gah, ok, so now I'm having nightmares.
(acutally, Zombie Bombie is really horrendous. Had I been younger, I would
have nightmares. As it is now, I just get shivers, but that means that it
really is a great character. And the one who sent him out, him I was
afraid of when I was younger. (which means that I did read about ZB when I
was young, which is the reason to why I'm so afraid of him still, I just
realized... )

Btw, do we have to be so specific about the sexual behaviour of the
inhabitants in duckburg? It's not that I'm a moralist, it's just that...
well, it's like with your parents. You don't want to know.

/T
     _
    / )   Theresa Wiegert                  theresaw at oso.chalmers.se
   / /    Onsala Space Observatory		   +46(0)31-7725522
  //"     SE-439 92 Onsala, Sweden    home: 031-811364, 070-4831211
 /	           http://www.oso.chalmers.se/~theresaw