DCML digest, Vol 1 #1259 - reactions to my mail

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Tue Feb 18 20:50:38 CET 2003

Hi
(A few reactions to one of the last dcmls)

>ACS:
>>I had a nice trip to Kristiansand - I bought issues of the weekly and the
>>monthly and enjoyed myself
VIDAR
>you mean you went to Kristiansand, and didn't tell me? hm......
Sorry! Gosh... I did it again... going some place without checking if
there were other
duck friends near... I'm sorry about that, but I didn't realise you live
in Kristiansand...

>Subject: Minor corrections to ACs nice report
Thanks to Sigvald

>> Do you know IVV? Internationaler Vander
>> Vorbund
>The correct is: "Internationaler Volkssportverband".
I tried to remember it right - but see?

>> arrange walking trips all over. We went on a
>> trip in Sandnes, which was maybe around 5 km
>> or so.
>Actually we went ca. 10km, AC...
Oh? My understandment is due to the fact that
either you or your father claimed it was going to be 5 km.
So that's why it felt longer... :-)

>> Home at Sigvald we had a quiz that Sigvald
>> gave to Geir Hasnes and Olaf Solstrand when
>> they met - I had all 20 questions right.
>
>No this was the quiz Geir Hasnes gave to me
>and Olaf Solstrand (I had 20 and Olaf 19 correct
>answers) in Trondheim last October!
Oh, it was that way around - Well, I guess I hadn't gotten used
to listening to norwegian at this time - so i misunderstood it. -
After getting home I really took a day getting used to the flat danish
language again - I started talking norwegian to mum when she met me at the
ferry...

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist