When mail-pograms go "berserk"

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Wed Feb 19 03:08:19 CET 2003

Hi all!

Lately Don Rosa's mailprogram went "berserk" and
sendt the same message 4 or 5 times. Things like
this happends, we all know that - don't we? So
this incident didn't cause any problems for Don
afterwards.

Anyway, when the exact same thing happened to me
last december, people like Rune Kristian Viken,
Georges Helm, Steven Rowe and Stefan Persson
accused me for doing it by purpose. Some of them
even called me a spem-terrorist and Steven Rowe
was talking about kill-filters.

I hope the last incident has proved beyond
reasonable doubt that I was *innocent* in
posting the same mail 4 times by purpose, and
that the "DCML-anti-spam-guerilla" was wrong
in their to-quick conclusions after that
incident.

So now we can all put that incident behind us
and look forward.

Sigvald :-)