Post office/ Tesori

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Thu Feb 20 13:15:16 CET 2003

Hi, Timo!

> I got today Italian Tesori cinque: Storie Rare -Barks book. As I cannot read
> Italian, and therefore don't understand Luca Boschi's preface, I'd like to
> know where black line print proofs were acquired for this really nice book.

It was a restoration (made as better as possible) of some "old" proofs used
in Italy for almost three different editions of the story, "mixed" together
for having the best panels possible... All was made "on paper", without
using computer devices.

Luca

PS: Indeed, my article talks about givevaway, their rarity, focusing on
Barks' ones.