the complete Duck Family Tree !!! new version!

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Fri Feb 21 01:11:34 CET 2003

Hi!
I wanted to update my Duck Family tree page,

http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/trees/myducktree.html

and i just finished to remake the drawing (i re scanned and cleaned every
character)
I didn't finish the commentaries about each character, so i let the old page, but,
after Don Rosa's advices, I put the new version on another page:

http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/trees/testducktree.html

Feel free to take  look at it.
so far, it countains every duck relative shown in a comic story or a cartoon, at
least all of the characters that have been discussed here, all the characters i have
in my collection, and a lot of characters i found searching in coa, or thanks to dcml
friends...
please, send your commentaries, but do not ask questions about the characters yet, as
the final version of the tree is amost ready, with a commentary about every character...
Note that this is a temporary test page.
Have fun!!!
Gilles MAURICE
http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/