pop-ups

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 21 17:36:51 CET 2003

Sorry, I mistakenly sent my message.

On the JavaScript Source site, you'll find pop-ups in the Navigation section.
Here's a script that opens a centered pop-up:
http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/centered-popup.html
One you can customize:
http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/customized-popup.html

In the Navigation section, you will also find mouse scripts-- so that the pop-up will oopen if  you click or simply roll over it.

A "yellow box" kind of  pop-up might be better size-wise when you need to have many; my humble guess is that one page (the main page, with the text for all pop-ups in its body) takes less space than one page plus a dozen secondary pages. It all depends on the complexity of  the pop-up's content.

I still can't find the D.U.C.K. on Xanadu's cover !

Olivier