Sigvald

Roy Kooijman r.kooijman4 at chello.nl
Fri Feb 21 22:25:50 CET 2003

Hi all!

Lately Sigvald mailed and went "berserk" and
send stupid messages 2 or more times a day.
Things like this happends, we all know that - don't we? So
this incident didn't cause any problems for Sigvald afterwards.

Anyway, when the exact same thing happened someone
accused Sigvald for doing it by purpose. Some of them
even called him a spem-terrorist and some
were talking about kill-filters.

I hope the last incident has proved beyond
reasonable doubt that he is NOT *innocent* in
posting OT mails a few times by purpose, and
that the "DCML-anti-spam-guerilla" was not wrong
in their to-quick conclusions after that
incident.

So now we can all put that incident behind us
and look forward.

Roy :-)