Dutch multi-part versions of Don Rosa's stories

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Wed Feb 26 22:22:57 CET 2003

H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl wrote:

> The 3 Caballeros story was split up as 14+14,
> instead of 9+10+9.
> The crusaders story was also 14+14, instead
> of 10+10+8.

Aha, very interesting. I think you should tell
us more abou this, as this is a *very* interesting
topic for our Danish friend AC Sivebæk, who is
responisble for the "The Two Worlds of Don Rosa"
section of D.U.C.K.hunt. Can you please tell us
how the Dutch publisher has arranged the summary
panels. Has Don Rosa made extra art for them or
have some one else, like Mau Heymans, done that,
or what?

Sigvald :-)