The Beheaded Totem

Ari Seppi ari.seppi at iki.fi
Thu Feb 27 22:14:33 CET 2003

[Petri sent his reply to me privately but it was clearly meant for the list so
I reply here.]

Petri:
>ARI:
> >After checking Inducks I found out that another story in the series
> >has been published here (I TL  906-A, Roope-setä 154). Hmm... I'll
> >have to read that the next time I visit my collection.
>The third part has also been published here. Check Aku Ankan taskukirja 74
>and the story "Kadonnut aasi" (I TL 909-A).

Really? I'm getting more interested, the connections between the
parts seem to be quite loose then (or I haven't read the stories
very carefully not noticing them).

--
Ari Seppi (ari.seppi at iki.fi)
http://www.iki.fi/mani/