New Gemstone Comics Info

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Fri Feb 28 02:13:25 CET 2003

In a message dated 2/27/2003 8:09:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
xephyr at cwnet.com writes:

> >why did this Clark guy mention Don Rosa after the
> >AFAIK completely unknown Patrick Block??? ...
> >And what about Marco Rota and eh.. Olaf Solstrand???
>
> I doubt any slight was intended since, AFAIK great
> creators like David Gerstein and Floyd Gottfredson were
> ALSO missed by this list.  I would hope that if classic
> Barks were being reprinted that equally classic Gottfredsons
> would receive the same treatment. *shrug*

and of course Pat Block is at least moderately well known ---
     he seems to be on the  USA convention circuit quite frequently ....
I feel sure he is much better known in the USA  than Rota

not that that will matter in a few months,
when usa fan will have a chance to see disney works for themselves

steven rowe