Disney Adventures Game Time Special (Winter 2002-2003)

Gerstein, David DK - ECN DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Tue Jan 7 17:31:56 CET 2003

	Hey Stefan,

>And do [Archie] only own the name "Super Duck" in North America?

	Good question. I don't know the answer.
	The name Super Duck has been used for Disney's PK in Britain as
early as the 1970s, though, and between then and now Archie has (to the best
of my knowledge) never made a legal issue of it. Maybe they can't do it now
because they didn't do it then, or some such? Of course, I've never studied
law.

	David