Picsou vs Mickey Parade : Minima, Granny de Spell and Rosolio !!!

goofy313g@aol.com goofy313g at aol.com
Wed Jan 8 16:09:33 CET 2003

Hi!
First, happy new year to all the dcmailers!!!
while this month' Picsou Magazine is a boring as last month's  issue, (ie no new Rosa
stories, and an ugly coloring which  spoil Barks stories that have been published and
re-published  thousands of times here), Mickey Parade Géant  countains a nice surprise
: a christmas story ( Amelia e il segreto di Babbo Natale I TL 2405-1 )
with Rosolio (Magica's "boyfriend"), Granny de Spell, and Minima de
Spell. (their french names : Rosolio, Mémé, and Minima, you can see them on eta-beta's page : http://eega.net/bric_a/wit/witches.html ). This seem to be the sequel of I TL
2043-1:"Amelia e la pietra pantarba" (January 24, 1995), and  I TL 2277-1 : "Amelia e la furia
 degli elementi" (July 20, 1999), as magica tells them, after they decorated her house with
christmas stuff and a christmas tree,  "when you unexpectedly came , i didn't say anything, and
when this fool [Rosolio] followed me in Duckburg, I didn't say anything, but now, you go
overboard!!!"
 another funny detail : the page 5 hasn't been translated into french, si it's still italian, by
 some mistake...

I'm not very present on the list, neither on my website, because of some problems,
 but i promise you i will come back soon :-)

Gilles