A necessary correction

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sat Jan 18 04:44:56 CET 2003

Hi all!

Accidentally I messed up and came up with some
wrong information in my previous postings about
the German Carl Barks font. I claimed that the
German alphabet is completely compatible with the
Swedish and the Finnish alphabets. Well – that's
off course *not* correct as the German alphabet
is lacking the letter called "angel A". The
correct numbers is thus that the German alphabet
includes 28 out of the 29 characters (=96,55%
compatible) in the Swedish/Finnish alphabet and
26 out of 29 characters (=89,66% compatible) in
the Danish/Norwegian alphabet.

Anyway this doesn't change my previous point.
Donaldists should co-operate over national and
cultural borders – in this case that means that
the German D.O.N.A.L.D. and the Danish Donaldist
Society should start a friendly communication in
order to improve D.O.N.A.L.D.s present product –
the Carl Barks font. I suppose that NAFSK would
also be interested in such a co-operation!

Sigvald :-)