Barks font without Danish/Norwegian special characters

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 11:14:30 CET 2003

>So it might be an interesting project for the typographic experts among
>us to design a wholly new Barks font from scratch. This time including
>even Icelandic special characters, of course.

I'm not an expert, but have done few fonts. Anyway, whoever would do the
font he/she has to make many special characters out of the blue, since Barks
(obviously) never used them in his comics. With some reconstructing it might
be possible.
Anyway, Carl Barks Script font we are discussing about is pretty nice one.
Usually hundreds of free fonts we can download from internet doesn't have
even those umlaut "A" or "O"'s (with those dots on top of them).

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -
Timo Ronkainen ---------------- -