Barks font without Danish/Norwegian special characters

Gerstein, David DK - ECN DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Mon Jan 20 12:54:25 CET 2003

	Hey, everyone...

	I've got a Barks font made for Macintosh called "Plain Awful". I
designed it myself years ago, using "Lost in the Andes" as my source, and
used it to letter my Mickey and Gyro stories in Gladstone's WDC&S 616 and US
314. It has various Scandinavian and German special characters.
Nevertheless, I'm not totally satisfied with it and would like to upgrade it
sometime.
	If anyone with a Mac would like it as it stands now, e-mail me and
you can have it.

	David Gerstein