(no subject)

xephyr@cwnet.com xephyr at cwnet.com
Mon Jan 20 17:34:14 CET 2003

Fernando Ventura said:
> Can you imagine what can happen in an crossover between
> this two crazy birds from the 40's?
> http://www.inducks.hpg.com.br/portfolio/PicaPau_Aracua.jpg

This is wonderful!  Woody vs. the Aracuan!  I love it!  I'm
guessing the Aracuan is crazier.  Another choice you might
have considered is Go-Go Dodo from the Porky Pig cartoon.
Imagine yourself trapped in a padded cell with all three!!!
I'd be bouncing off the walls within minutes and declared
mentally incapacitated in a couple more! LOL! :-)

As for if Donald & Woody were to face-off, I'd imagine he'd
have the same results as he did against the Aracuan in in
many cartoons (including the House of Mouse/MouseWorks ones!).
Thank you for sharing that drawing of yours!

-Rich Bellacera