(no subject)

Donald D. Markstein ddmarkstein at cox.net
Wed Jan 22 02:21:10 CET 2003

> This is wonderful!  Woody vs. the Aracuan!  I love it!  I'm
> guessing the Aracuan is crazier.  Another choice you might
> have considered is Go-Go Dodo from the Porky Pig cartoon.
> Imagine yourself trapped in a padded cell with all three!!!
> I'd be bouncing off the walls within minutes and declared
> mentally incapacitated in a couple more! LOL! :-)

Go-Go Dodo is a younger relative of the Dodo from the Porky Pig cartoons
("Porky in Wackyland" and its color remake, "Dough for the Dodo"). He's a
regular character on Tiny Toon Adventures, and was never seen before 1990.

Quack, Don

Today in Toons: Every day's an anniversary.
http://www.toonopedia.com/today.htm