More on the Aracuan-Woody

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Fri Jan 24 06:43:23 CET 2003

Rich: You're right! The Porky's Dodo was so crazy as the Aracuan and Woody!
:-)
In fact I just watched his cartoon a long time ago, so I can't say I'm
familiar with him as I am with Woody and the Aracuan bird!

Rob: The first Daffy?! YES!!! Very good idea! I'm not familiar also with Tex
Avery's "What's Buzzin' Buzzard"! I'll try to watch it on Cartoon Network, I
supose they're still showing the Tex Avery Show! (At least I hope...)

By the way, this drawing just came from an idea to do a banner to the
animation forum (http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/102742) meeting we have
here in Brazil! Usually the huge amount of THREE people goes to whatch an
discuss the last Disney movie...So two birds are very close to ower meeting!
Maybe I'll draw more crazy birds next time! :-)

What the italian friends think of the Aracuan on the brazilian stories? (As
Folião-member of the Disney Teen)*

Fernando!
* to make it not really off-topic! ;-)