Mau Heymans and Don Rosa

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Fri Jan 24 20:04:20 CET 2003

H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl wrote:

> Sigvald:
>
> around 1990 Mau Heymans did parts of the art
> in the Don Rosa story "On a Silver Platter".
> That indicates that Heymans does Don Rosa like
> art - dosen't it?
>
> If you mean "Heymans does like Don Rosa art",
> then the answer is: no, definitely not.

No, I ment exactly what I wrote. Which in other
words would be: "Heymans does art in the same
style as Don Rosa".

Why would the Dutch publisher let Heymans do
some drawing on a Rosa-story unless the art
would fit in?

Anyway do yo know if the Heymans art is in the
Dutch version only or even in the standard
version?

Sigvald :-)