DuckTales

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sat Jan 25 19:19:54 CET 2003

Hi all!

Since "DuckTales" vs Barks has lately been
brought up as a subject here I might add that
Don Rosa once did the plot for one single
DuckTales story: "Back in Time for a Dime!".
That might indicate that Don Rosa found
DuckTales at least a little bit interesting.

For some strange reason that story seems to
have been published only once - in an American
DuckTales magazine from the spring of 1990.
The publisher didn't even bother to give it a
story code. So in order to make it possible to
register that story in the INDUCKS/COA database
mr. Harry Fluks had to create a code hiself:
K DTM90i.

I know that several DuckTales stories has been
published by Egmont, but for some reason
Egmont hasn't published "Back in Time for a
Dime!" - do anyone here know why?

Sigvald :-)