Fw: Later Heijman art looks better

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Wed Jan 29 12:46:36 CET 2003

I think this email is intended for the list.

- - - - - - - - - -

Van: Dan Rosenberg
Aan: Daniel van Eijmeren <dve at kabelfoon.nl>
Onderwerp: Later Heijman art looks better
Datum: dinsdag 28 januari 2003 21:23

Re: > I must agree with you, Simo. Latest Mau Heyman should have never seen
Re: > print in my humble opinion (the story in right). You can see there is
Re: > no love involved in his work.

  I actually rather prefer the art on the right. I think it shows more maturity
and a steadier purpose. It also resembles an early Barks style, which I like
even if it does seem copycat.
  I haven't read the story so I can't judge if that's of any quality.
  I also wouldn't go so far as to say there is no love involved in the art. I think
as people get older they become more tired (that's a given) and perhaps
not as willing to step outside certain parameters with their work. I think it just
shows the artist found a style he liked and stuck with it. Nothing so loveless
about that.

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles
http://corp.mail.com/lavalife