Free Comic Book Day

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 31 18:20:46 CET 2003

>From: "Jeff Conner" :
>For those of you who are interested in Free Comic Book Day, here's the
>official URL:
>http://www.freecomicbookday.com

Thanks for the link, Jeff!
Hmm, they say "Any comic book stores in the world can participate in Free
Comic Book Day, although there may be some limitations on which titles are
available in which countries due to licensing and other considerations. If
you want your local store to get involved, let them know!"
So it *might* be possible to obtain some of these comic books even here in
Finland, but it's certainly doubtful - I guess...
I have to send email to some finnish comic shops.

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -
Timo Ronkainen ---------------- -