Br'er Rabbit's nephews? (and other stuff, too)

xephyr@cwnet.com xephyr at cwnet.com
Fri Jul 4 07:28:02 CEST 2003

I recently learned that Molly Cottontail has two nieces named Annie &
Fannie, and that Br'er Rabbit has two nephews.  I could find no sources for
the nephews.  Does anyone know their names?

Also, have names ever been assigned to the Three Little Wolves (the orginal
sons of the Big Bad Wolf)?

I also have a bit of obscure information for the INDUCKS database:

Did you know that the Beagle Brats have names (aside from their assigned
numbers 1, 2 & 3)?  According to their appearance in HDL: JUNIOR WOODCHUCKS
#3 (JW-0003-04) their given names are Snitty, Bitty & Fitty (which I guess
acknowledge their personality traits).

In the first appearance of the Beagle Babes (WDC #345) at least one of the
girls is named Beatrice.

As an aside, having finally had the opportunity to read (sort of) about six
issues of Disney's series "W.I.T.C.H." I was more than happy to honor that
book by making a banner for my message board as a tribute.
http://members3.boardhost.com/DisneyComics/

I think the series would go over quite well in the USA (except that it
would give the Religious Right more fuel for their fires).

Thanks,

Rich Bellacera