(OT) - Stuffing/Dressing

Paolo Castagno p.castagno at libero.it
Tue Jul 8 11:45:12 CEST 2003

> A quick OT note for the gastronomes in the audience.
> Stuffing, which is also known as dressing,

And it reminds me of an (off topic) Laurel & Hardy short, where
the guys are hired as waiters in an elegant house, and at the end
of the dinner Stan is requested to serve an undressed salad...
obviously he misunderstand it and comes to serve the salad
wearing only his ... er.... I don't remember the correct English
word... just like Super Goof, you know!

For years this gag wasn't properly trasnslated in Italian (also
because there isn't a way to do it), and it just seemed me a
stupid thing to do...

Ciao,

  - Paolo

http://digilander.iol.it/inducks  mailto:p.castagno at libero.it