Coo-Coo question (Barks)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Jul 14 13:35:15 CEST 2003

In private, I've been asked the following question:

"I have an original copy of " Coo-Coo " and according to the
Bruce Hamilton website there is only 1 known copy in the world."

Does someone know where exactly this information by Bruce Hamilton
can be found? Or can someone quote the information? I couldn't find
it at http://www.brucehamilton.com.

What I would like to know is:

- Does the information mean that only one issue number exists?
(In other words, there's no "Coo-Coo No. 2"?)

- Does the information mean that there's only one copy of "Coo-Coo
No. 1", because ALL other copies of "Coo-Coo No. 1" got lost during
the years?

- Does the information mean both? (Only one issue number exists,
which also is the ONLY surviving copy, because ALL other copies
got lost during the years?)

I find the first meaning most likely, but I would like to know for
sure.

--- Daniël