Coo-Coo question (Barks)

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon Jul 14 14:23:45 CEST 2003

> - Does the information mean both? (Only one issue number exists,
> which also is the ONLY surviving copy, because ALL other copies
> got lost during the years?)

This would actually appear to be the case. According to
http://www.brucehamilton.com/hamilton/coocoo.html:

"There never was a second issue, and the first must have been distributed in
an extremely small quantity, as there is only one copy known to exist today."

If what you have is not the facsimile to which the above page refers, you
probably have something very rare and valuable in your hands!

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"I'm getting the funny feeling that I will have been here before."
-----